Cheshire Wealth Manager DEMO Download Instructions
A 30-day free trial of the Cheshire Wealth Manager is available on the Cheshire Software website. To download the trial, follow the instructions below. Also, if you are a current user installing the Wealth Manager on a new computer or reinstalling the Wealth Manager, you will also follow these instructions.
- Once at the Cheshire Software website, click on the Downloads tab on the website navigation bar.
- Once on the Downloads page, click on the link that says, 'Download the demo version.'
- Fill out the form with all of the required information.
- Once you have filled out and submitted the form, click the link to download the update.
- An installation wizard will appear. Depending on the type of internet browser you use, you will either see a 'save' or 'save as' option on your wizard. Choose the 'save' or 'save as' option. DO NOT choose 'Run' if this is one of your options.
- Again, depending on the type of internet browser you use, you may be prompted to choose a name and location to save the setup file. If you are prompted to do this, make sure to remember the location you saved the setup file. For other internet browser types, the fill will automatically save in a list of downloaded files in a separate window.
- Regardless of where the file was saved, double click on the file to begin running the setup.
- You will then see a message saying the publisher could not be verified and asks you if you still want to run the setup. You will have to allow this to continue running the setup.
- The wizard will then begin installing the update.
- Follow the prompts on the installation wizard.
- You must accept the license agreement for the Cheshire Wealth Manager to complete the setup.
- Choose whether you would like to perform a desktop or network install. If you are installing the Cheshire Wealth Manager as a network installation, follow our networking instructions.
- If you are doing a desktop install, choose a location to download the Cheshire Wealth Manager.
- The installation wizard will then begin to copy the files to the location you selected.
- Once the installation is complete, open the Cheshire Wealth Manager.
- An application setup wizard will appear.
- Enter a user name and password for the software.
- Enter a security question and answer that will be used in the event you forget your password.
- Once the setup is complete, you will be able to work with the Cheshire Wealth Manager.
Download the Demo Download Instructions as a PDF file for easy viewing and printing.
In order to view these instructions, you much have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.