Cheshire Wealth Manager UPDATE Download Instructions
It is important to stay current with the latest version of the Cheshire Wealth Manager. These updated add new enhancements and features to your existing program.
- Once at the Cheshire Software website, click on the Downloads tab on the website navigation bar.
- Once on the Downloads page, click on the link that says, 'Download the update.'
- Fill out the form with your name, company name and email address and submit the form.
- Once you have filled out and submitted the form, click the link to download the update.
- An installation wizard will appear. Depending on the type of internet browser you use, you will either see a 'save' or 'save as' option on your wizard. Choose the 'save' or 'save as' option. DO NOT choose 'Run' if this is one of your options.
- Again, depending on the type of internet browser you use, you may be prompted to choose a name and location to save the setup file. If you are prompted to do this, make sure to remember the location you saved the setup file. for other internet browser types, the fill will automatically save in a list of downloaded files in a separate window.
- Regardless of where the file was saved, double click on the file to begin running the setup.
- You will then see a message saying the publisher could not be verified and asks you if you stlll want to run the setup. You will have to allow this to continue running the setup.
- A wizard will appear which says 'This setup with perform an upgrade of 'Cheshire Wealth Manager.' Do you wish to continue?' Choose 'Yes.'
- The wizard will then begin installing the update.
- Follow the prompts on the installation wizard.
- You must accept the license agreement for the Cheshire Wealth Manager to complete the setup.
- When installation is complete, open the Cheshire Wealth Manager.
Download the Update Download Instructions as a PDF file for easy viewing and printing.
In order to view these instructions, you much have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.